Workbook for Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians, 3rd Edition
Reinforce your comprehension of pharmacologic concepts with this hands-on workbook. Specially designed to parallel the material in Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians, 3rd Edition, this workbook provides in-depth study and review of the terminology, principles, and applications of pharmacology needed for certification and practice as a Pharmacy Technician. Its user-friendly format and engaging learning exercises include vocabulary quizzes, review questions, critical thinking exercises, research activities, and new case applications to help you build a solid foundation for pharmacy practice!
New to this edition
- NEW! Case scenarios and questions promote real-world application of text content.
- IMPROVED! New and revised review questions offer a mix of recall, comprehension, and application for progressive learning
- NEW! Coverage of advancements in the areas of vaccines, HIV/AIDS, cancer, and diabetes provide students with the latest information for these chronic conditions.
- NEW! Additional artwork supports foundational and body-system pharmacology content.
- Chapter-by-chapter correlation with textbook is ideal for in-class review or remediation.
- Learning exercises include terms and definitions, multiple-choice, matching, true/false, critical thinking, and research activities to encourage higher-level application of content.
- UPDATED! Drug information reflects the latest dosage and prescription guidelines.
- Comprehensive, updated content is tailored to the needs of Pharmacy Technician education.