The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology, 5th Edition
Offering current diagnostic and therapeutic guidance to manage ocular disorders, The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology, 5th Edition, remains the most comprehensive ophthalmology manual available. It provides practical information for efficient diagnosis and treatment decisions in a succinct, quick-reference format. Lavishly illustrated with more than 700 full-color images, this outstanding manual covers clinical descriptions, imaging and testing methods, treatment guidelines, and more, making it useful for ophthalmologists, optometrists, and ophthalmic allied health professionals.
- Utilizes a highly templated format that includes chapters organized anatomically, in addition to key boxes and highlighted emergency management boxes.
- Features new sections on infectious uveitis, refractive procedures, toxic maculopathies, color blindness, limbal stem cell deficiency, neurotrophic keratitis, Terson syndrome, age-related choroidal atrophy, Norrie disease, Aicardi’s syndrome, and many others.
- Includes new images throughout, including OCTA images, as well as two new videos on ocular motility testing and one-and-a-half syndrome.
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic updates on dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, hereditary retinal diseases, ocular tumors, idiopathic intracranial hypertension, and more.
- Contains bonus appendices that provide a wealth of supplemental information helpful for the non-specialist, including guidance on the basics in examination methods, differential diagnosis, common medications, abbreviations, measurements and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.