The Dry Eye, 1st EditionA Practical Approach
- Clear discussions explain how to set priorities and establish guidelines for treatment based on the patient's presenting symptoms.
- No other book presents a succinct, practical guide to treatment and successful management of dry eye.
- All factors that can cause dry eye conditions are addressed, looking beyond the most common contact lens complications to factors such as disease, the environment, and equipment worn by the patient.
- Clinically relevant approach makes this unique resource extremely useful in the patient-care setting.
- Practical advice outlines succinct methods for the most effective management of dry eye conditions.
- Comprehensive information is presented in a quick-reference, synoptic format that's convenient and easy-to-use.
- Well-referenced chapters present evidence-based information and point to original sources for further research and investigation.
- Both common and severe dry eye conditions are covered, prioritized so clinicians can see the treatment implications associated with each.
- Clear illustrations and line diagrams show key visual concepts and help readers see the real-world clinical applications.