The Back Pain Revolution, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- A new chapter on Occupational Health Guidelines keeps the reader up-to-date.
- New information allows the book to expand on the insights of the previous edition, which was considered a classic text.
- More social and work-related research and material provides information on these important issues.
- Updated guidelines and references make this resource one of the best for current practice.
- The new illustrations, graphs, tables, and education handouts present Waddell's theory in a fresh, new way that aids in the reader's understanding.
- Gordon Waddell is the world authority on the topic of the back pain revolution.
- The content addresses huge problems of concern to many disciplines and governments.
- The unbiased, open-minded view looks at the issues and the evidence and invites the readers to consider, debate, and agree on the best course of action.
- Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of the problem offers both interventionist and conservative approaches to treatment, psychosocial issues, economic factors, patient education, and prevention.