Skull Base Imaging, 1st Edition
Use today’s latest technology and methods to optimize imaging of complex skull base anatomy. This practical reference offers expert guidance on accurate preoperative lesion localization and the evaluation of its relationship with adjacent neurovascular structures.
- Features a wealth of information for radiologists and surgeons on current CT and MR imaging as they relate to skull base anatomy.
- Covers localizing skull base lesions, reaching the appropriate differential diagnosis, and deciding which surgical approach is best.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance in this challenging area into one convenient resource.
|Main Author||By Vincent Chong, MD|
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|
|Publication Date||28 Oct 2017|
|Stock Status||IN STOCK - This may take up to 5 business days to ship|
- Anterior Skull Base
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Imaging
- The Sphenoid Bone
- Bone lesions of the Skull Base: A Forgotten Land
- Central Skull Base: Post-operative Imaging
- Imaging Hearing Loss
- Imaging of the Facial Nerve
- Temporal Bone Inflammatory and Infectious Diseases
- Temporal Bone Tumors
- Petrous Ape
- Skull Base Trauma
- Temporal Bone: Post-Operative Imaging
- The Jugular Foramen
- Cerebellopontine Angle
- Imaging of Craniovertebral Junction
- Neuro-interventional Radiology for Skull Base Lesions
BookGray's Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body
Online ResourceNetter's Dissection Video Modules (Retail Access Card)
The University of North Carolina at Chap and Frank H. Netter