Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics, 2nd EditionA Problem-Solving Approach
New to this edition
- New chapters on Hydrotherapy and Gait present current knowledge on these areas.
- Chapters have been updated to include more information on the upper limb.
- Chapters on Decision Making and Clinical Reasoning in Orthopaedics and Gait Analysis in the Clinical Situation have been thoroughly updated and revised.
- Chapter summaries emphasize key areas of importance.
- Case studies illustrate problem-solving approaches and demonstrate how to manage specific client groups.
- Objectives and prerequisites are included for each section, alerting readers to what they should know before and after reading.
- Reading and practice assignments include recommended prerequisite knowledge and experience.
- Well-illustrated text includes line diagrams, photographs, and radiographs to clarify important concepts.