Pathophysiology Online for Understanding Pathophysiology (Access Card), 7th Edition
Get more from your textbook with Pathophysiology Online! Seventeen online modules offer a fun, interactive way to help you understand complex pathophysiology subjects such as inflammation and the biology of cancer. Complementing Huether’s Understanding Pathophysiology, 7th Edition textbook, this course includes reading assignments coordinated with the text as well as pre-tests and exam questions to measure student progress. Developed by learning experts, Pathophysiology Online uses hundreds of animations and activities to bring pathophysiology to life.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content reflects the changes in Huether’s Understanding Pathophysiology, 7th Edition.
- Complex and important concepts in pathophysiology are brought to life online for an engaging learning experience.
- Case studies help you apply your knowledge in a clinical framework.
- Unique! More than 120 animations show the most complex physiologic and pathophysiologic processes.
- Hundreds of activities and exercises reinforce your understanding in a fun, interactive way.
- Pre-tests and exams in every module help to assess your understanding of the material, and include rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Over 775 high-quality illustrations depict difficult concepts and show clinical presentations of disease processes for all body systems.