Pathophysiology, 1st EditionAn Essential Text for the Allied Health Professions
- Physiology material presented is particularly relevant to physical therapists and other rehabilitation professionals.
- Content thoroughly addresses the requirements of occupational therapy and physical therapy clinicians
- Key points and summaries make the information accessible and easy to follow.
- Current evidence is presented on the biological basis of disease, and biological processes are linked to clinical manifestations and therapeutic management.
- Easy-to-follow flow charts summarize disease processes.
- Lists of journal articles and texts direct the reader to sources for more in-depth information.
- Radiographs, scans, and photographs illustrate disease processes.