Pass the PSA, 2nd Edition
Fully updated for its second edition, Pass the PSA is written specifically for the Prescribing Safety Assessment (PSA) exam, with one chapter dedicated to each PSA exam section. This latest edition:
- Introduces a simple, memorable and failsafe approach to prescribing (the 'PReSCRIBER' mnemonic).
- Specifies the universal basic principles of prescribing for all sections.
- Examines each section's question structure and how to approach it.
- Includes questions (structured identically to the exam) that conclude each chapter.
- Covers all scenarios suggested for questioning in the PSA blueprint.
- Highlights common traps throughout.
- Contains two mock exams.
- Includes finals-level sections on data interpretation and management.
|Main Author||By William Brown, BSc MBBS MRCP(UK) FHEA, Kevin W Loudon, MBBS, MRCP(UK), FHEA, James Fisher, BSc, MSc, MBBS and Laura B Marsland, MPharm, ClinDip|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Publication Date||28 May 2020|
|Stock Status||NOT YET PUBLISHED Expected Release Date: 2020-05-29|
1 Basic principles of prescribing
2 Prescription review: A foolproof plan
3 Data interpretation
4 Planning management
5 Communicating information
6 Calculation skills
7 Prescribing: Doing it yourself
8 Drug monitoring
9 Adverse drug reactions
10 Mock examinations