Office Orthopedics for Primary Care: Diagnosis, 1st Edition
- Features the expertise of Dr. Bruce Carl Anderson, a world authority on orthopedic practice in primary care.
- Presents proven "how-to's" of diagnosis for the 52 most common orthopedic problems.
- Features detailed descriptions and lavish illustrations—with hundreds of color photographs—to show every aspect of proper diagnosis.
- Provides comprehensive treatment reference tables that list best-practice treatments, procedures, and equipment, such as supports, braces, and casts.
- Gives cross-references to the companion volume, Office Orthopedics for Primary Care, 3rd Edition.
- Includes many at-a-glance tables showing diagnostic tips and features, clinical pearls, and differential diagnoses.