Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for RN 2.0 (Access Card), 2nd Edition
The ultimate active-learning environment is here! Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for RN 2.0 combines all of Elsevier’s top conceptual learning tools into one easy-to-use course format. This new edition comes with a wide assortment of evaluative capabilities to help you hone your critical thinking skills and apply your knowledge of nursing concepts and exemplars to clinical practice. Plus, a single access code gives you access to newly enhanced video skills, concept-based case studies, adaptive mastery quizzes, priority exemplar links, and more!
New to this edition
- NEW! Clinical Skills: Essentials Collection demonstrates how to perform nursing skills in high-definition video with step-by-step instructions and NCLEX exam-style review questions.
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Nursing Concepts uses adaptive quizzing to help you master concepts.
- Self-assessment questions allow you to test your understanding of key concepts and prepare for the NCLEX exam.
- Direct links from the course to the Giddens’ Concepts for Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition text allows you to skip directly to relevant information in the text.
- Integrated case studies from the Giddens’ text provide critical thinking questions with answers.
- HESI RN Patient Reviews provides you with RN-level critical thinking exercises that offer problem-based learning and application of concepts in a practice environment.
- Exemplar boxes highlight priority exemplars that link directly to relevant content for quick review.
- Single sign-on access code provides quick access to all conceptual learning tools.