Mosby's Radiography Online: Anatomy and Positioning for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures (Access Code), 14th Edition
Corresponding to the content in Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 14th Edition, Mosby’s Radiography Online reinforces your understanding of anatomy and positioning. This online course enhances interactive learning — and helps you to develop the critical thinking skills needed in the clinical setting. Difficult anatomy and positioning concepts are brought to life through narrated animations, slide shows, and image evaluations, providing learning opportunities that are impossible to achieve in a static textbook alone.
New to this edition
- NEW! Two completely new learning modules reflect the content in Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 14th Edition.
- NEW! Updated images reflects continuing evolution of digital image technology as seen in the Atlas text.
- NEW! New exercises reflect the latest ARRT changes and correspond to Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 14th Edition.
- Animations and slide shows with audio narration demonstrate positioning procedures and communicate concepts that are difficult to convey with static illustrations.
- A variety of interactive exercises, some with case studies, reinforce learning and make study more interesting and engaging.
- Self-assessment labeling exercises provide a review of the anatomy and articulations of body parts, challenging your knowledge and measuring your readiness to proceed in the module.
- Demonstrations of trauma and pathology include both routine and special projections to prepare you for unique situations encountered in the clinical environment.
- Key terms are bolded and linked to definitions in the glossary.
- Master glossary link on every screen offers easy access to glossary terms at any point in the course.
- Image evaluation exercises show positioning as well as technical errors, and promote critical thinking.
- Learning links direct you to related sites on the internet which provide additional learning resources.
- Self-assessment quizzes help you determine your strengths and weaknesses before taking the exam.