Master Medicine: Microbiology and Infection, 3rd EditionA clinically-orientated core text with self-assessment
New to this edition
- Contents refined to reflect 'core knowledge'
- Major revision of self-assessment material to match change in exam styles (more Extended Matching Questions and OSC-style questions)
- Concise synoptic (not telegraphic text).
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- The books in the series both complement other available major texts, but also contain enough material to stand in the own right.
- Provides examination practice.
- Part of co-ordinated series.