Language Intervention for School-Age Students, 1st EditionSetting Goals for Academic Success
- Unique application-based focus combines the conceptual and practical frameworks to better help students achieve academic success.
- Questions in each chapter encourage critical analysis of intervention methods for a deeper understanding of the beliefs behind them.
- In-depth coverage of controversial topics challenges your understanding and debunks common myths.
- Realistic examples and case studies help you bridge theory to practice and apply intervention principles.
- Margin notes highlight important facts, questions, and vocabulary for quick reference.
- Key Questions in each chapter put concepts into an appropriate context and help you focus on essential content.
- Summary Statement and Introductory Thoughts sections provide succinct overviews of chapter content for quick familiarization with complex topics.