LaFleur Brooks' Health Unit Coordinating Pocket Guide, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- More lists and tables make finding information quick and easy. Add your own notes on the blank pages provided in the back of the guide. Two appendices — Medical/Diagnostic/Surgical Terms and Commonly Ordered Medications — provide even more practical information on topics you’ll see in practice.
- Includes practical tips for carrying out job responsibilities in the work environment.
- Find information on both paper charts and electronic medical records in the Maintaining the Patient’s Chart chapter.
- Step-By-Step Procedures provide a quick guide to your daily tasks.
- Transcribing Doctors’ Orders chapter provides instructions on transcription and recognizing the many types of orders.
- Staying organized is easy with a personal record-keeping section that includes telephone number and time management pages.