Key Topics in Public Health, 1st EditionEssential Briefings on Prevention and Health Promotion
- Accessible and useful, in clear plain English.
- Provides a foundation for further study, planning a work programme, or planning a strategy to meet targets.
- Practical focus: on health inequalities and how to tackle them, and on help for practitioners who work at a community and one-to-one level.
- Explicit links to national current public health policy and targets.
Reflects recommendations based on best practice and evidence of effectiveness.
- Focuses on a topic framework (except for the last two chapters) in contrast to other frameworks for health promotion and public health.
- Attractive layout making full use of bullet points and boxes.
- Simple line diagrams or tables to illustrate each chapter.