Intrinsic and Skull Base Tumors, 1st EditionCase Comparison Series
- Offers 3 to 4 expert opinions on each case in a templated format designed to help you quickly make side-by-side comparisons—an ideal learning tool for both trainees and practicing neurosurgeons for board review and case preparation.
- Helps you easily grasp different approaches to brain tumor management with different expert approaches to the same case and summaries from the editors on the advantages and disadvantages to each approach.
- Features a wide variety of management decisions, from preoperative studies to surgical approach, surgical adjuncts, and postoperative care, from experts in the field who specialize in different aspects of neurosurgery.
- Covers low and high grade gliomas, metastatic brain cancers, meningiomas, sellar and parasellar lesions, skull base lesions, and other brain lesions such as colloid cyst, cavernoma, hemangioblastoma, brain abscess, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Main Author||Edited by Kaisorn Chaichana, MD and Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, MD, FAANS, FACS|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Publication Date||17 Dec 2020|
|Stock Status||NOT YET PUBLISHED Expected Release Date: 2020-12-18|