Hollinshead's Functional Anatomy of the Limbs and Back, 9th Edition
New to this edition
- UPDATED!! Clear, concise, and informative color illustrations enable you to better interpret the text.
- MORE Functional/Clinical Notes highlight the applications and importance of the material.
- MORE Analyses of Activities and Associated Movements boxes help you apply the anatomical information on movements and muscles to everyday life.
- EXPANDED information on surface anatomy describes palpable structures and how to “visualize anatomy through the skin.
- MORE Review Questions and Exercises are provided at the end of each chapter to enhance your level of comprehension.
- Well-rounded, detailed coverage of the musculoskeletal system includes information on the head, neck, thorax, abdomen, and pelvis.
- Easy-to-understand, flowing text is presented in paragraph form.
- Abundant tables on muscles and nerves condense the information in the text for easy reference.
- Detailed discussions of specific movements focus on individual joints and muscles.
- A glossary provides a quick reference for useful terms.
- Evolve online resources for students and instructors include an image bank, test bank, Archie animations, and anatomy labeling exercises.