Herb, Nutrient, and Drug Interactions, 1st EditionClinical Implications and Therapeutic Strategies
- More than 60 comprehensive monographs of herb-drug and nutrient-drug interactions cover the most commonly used herbs and nutrients in health-related practice and help you coordinate safe, reliable therapy.
- Each herb and nutrient monograph features summary tables and concise, practical suggestions that provide quick and easy reference and complement the systematic review and in-depth analysis.
- References included on the bound-in CD provide high-quality, evidence-based support.
- Unique icons throughout the text differentiate interactions, evidence, and clinical significance.
- Up-to-date information keeps you current with the latest developments in pharmacology, nutrition, phytotherapy, biochemistry, genomics, oncology, hematology, naturopathic medicine, Chinese medicine, and other fields.
- A diverse team of authoritative experts lends valuable, trans-disciplinary insight.
Medical Oncology and Hematology, Aptos, CA, USA