Ethical and Legal Issues for Imaging Professionals, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- Discussion of limited radiographers, health care literacy, HIPAA, employee rights, whistle blowing, and relevant new technologies include the most current information available to keep readers up-to-date on topics in their field.
- More relevant and up-to-date case studies keep readers current on situations they may face in the field.
- Expanded content on the history of ethics gives users a better understanding of ethics.
- Updated legal terminology provides the most current information on the ever-changing world of law.
- Bulleted key point summaries highlight important information from each chapter for easy review.
- Imaging Scenarios spark classroom discussion and encourage students to apply what they have learned and develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Review Questions at the end of each chapter allow students to test their retention of chapter content.
- Critical Thinking Questions and Activities helps students examine their personal responses to various situations and encourages them to expand on their knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Professional Profiles present a brief glimpse into how ethics and law impact the daily lives of professional imaging technologists.
- Margin Definitions and Glossary provide an easily accessible resource to understanding terminology.
- Learning Objectives and Chapter Outline focus the student on the most important content.