Essentials of Ophthalmic Lens Finishing, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- Content has been completely updated, reorganized and expanded to include the most recent industry changes.
- Updated photos illustrate the most current types of lenses and enhance comprehension of lens finishing.
- Seven new chapters cover rimless and semi rimless frames; environmental and safety concerns; lens insertion and standard alignment; nylon cord and other groove mountings; lens tinting and engraving; progressive addition lenses; and lens impact and resistance testing.
- An appendix of specific British Standards allows the book to easily travel to the UK and other countries that fashion their dispensing programs after the UK model.
- The Lens Centration Skills Series provides exercises to practice lens finishing and reinforce material from the text.