The leading reference book in the field of electrodiagnostic medicine just got better with this remarkable new edition, which is thoroughly revised and updated. Written by three of the leading authorities in the field along with several expert contributors, this comprehensive textbook continues to provide the fundamentals as well as the practical, clinical applications of electrodiagnostic medicine for novices and experienced practitioners alike.
New to this edition
- New chapters include Heriditary Neuropathies, Quantitative Sensory Testing, and Chemical Denervation
- All chapters from previous edition were extensively reworked and several topics (myopathies, polyneuropathies) were expanded to generate multiple chapters
- The text is complemented by a superb CD-ROM containing videos of waveforms
- The text is clear and concise, and enhanced by hundreds of illustrations and tables.
- "The best single reference book currently available in the field." — Excerpt from a review of the first edition of this book from the New England Journal of Medicine
By Daniel Dumitru, MD, PhD, Professor & Deputy Chairman, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX; Anthony A. Amato, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Neurology, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Neuromuscular Division, Director, Clinical Neurophysiology, Laboratory, Vice-Chairman, Department of Neurology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Associate Neurologist and Neuromuscular Consultant, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA and Machiel Zwarts, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, Institute of Neurology, University Medical Centre, Nijmegen, Netherlands