DeLee, Drez and Miller's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 5th Edition2-Volume Set
Indispensable for both surgeons and sports medicine physicians, DeLee, Drez, & Miller’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Principles and Practice, 5th Edition, remains your go-to reference for all surgical, medical, rehabilitation and injury prevention aspects related to athletic injuries and chronic conditions. Authored by Mark D. Miller, MD and Stephen R. Thompson, MD, this 2-volume core resource provides detailed, up-to-date coverage of medical disorders that routinely interfere with athletic performance and return to play, providing the clinically focused information you need when managing athletes at any level.
- Provides a unique balance of every relevant surgical technique along with extensive guidance on nonsurgical issues—making it an ideal reference for surgeons, sports medicine physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and others who provide care to athletes.
- Offers expanded coverage of revision surgery, including revision ACL and revision rotator cuff surgery.
- Features additional coverage of cartilage restoration procedures and meniscal transplantation.
- Provides significant content on rehabilitation after injury, along with injury prevention protocols.
- Includes access to a comprehensive video collection, with more than 100 videos new to this edition.
- Retains key features such as coverage of both pediatric and aging athletes; a streamlined organization for quick reference; in-depth coverage of arthroscopic techniques; extensive references; levels of evidence at the end of each chapter; and "Author’s Preferred Technique" sections.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.