Clinical Examination of the Shoulder, 1st Edition
- The first text devoted solely to the musculoskeletal examination of the shoulder joint.
- Emphasizes research and objectivity, providing easy access to current research quantification of test procedure efficacy indication and clinical application.
- Contains an exhaustive review of examination and clinical tests, leading to a more accurate diagnosis and better course of care.
- Presents a combination of clinical tests, functional evaluation parameters, throwing and interval sport return/evaluation procedures, as well as seldom-presented closed chain tests, offering the practitioner a plethora of alternative tests.
- Highlights new tests for the shoulder, particularly in the area of labral and instability testing.
- Places a high degree of emphasis on documentation of test results, increasing the reader's objectivity of the shoulder exam process.
- Includes various combinations of patient presentation, emphasizing classic diagnoses and the combinations of test results from the evaluation procedures covered in the text. Case studies permit readers to test themselves and apply their knowledge to varied situations.