Chronic Coronary Artery Disease, 1st EditionA Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
Featuring expert guidance from Drs. James de Lemos and Torbjørn Omland, as well as other globally known leaders in cardiology, Chronic Coronary Artery Disease covers every aspect of managing and treating patients suffering from chronic coronary syndromes. This brand-new companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease was designed as a stand-alone reference for physicians treating patients who present with complex, unique challenges, offering the latest information on the use of imaging modalities in diagnosis and treatment, advances in interventional and surgical approaches to revascularization, new medications to improve symptoms and outcomes in chronic CAD, and much more.
Relevant updates to the text are sourced regularly from the parent reference, Braunwald's Heart Disease and delivered on Expert Consult at no additional cost. These updates cover late-breaking clinical trials, reviews of important new articles, and the latest guidance on clinical practice, all selected and masterfully edited by Dr. Eugene Braunwald.
- Covers every aspect of evaluation and treatment of patients who suffer from chronic coronary syndromes.
- Provides both evidenced based recommendations from the most recent guidelines from the major cardiology societies: AHA, ACC, and ESC, as well as practical management tips from leading experts with extensive clinical experience.
- Highlights new developments concerning epidemiology and prevention, pathophysiology, and clinical findings, as well as laboratory testing, invasive and non-invasive testing, risk stratification, clinical decision-making, and prognosis and management of chronic coronary syndromes.
- Features information on today's hot topics, including the use of novel imaging modalities in diagnosis and treatment and emerging therapies to improve outcomes in chronic CAD.
- Relevant updates sourced from the parent Braunwald’s Heart Disease text are available on Expert Consult.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.