Basic Physics & Measurement in Anaesthesia, 5th Edition
New to this edition
- Updated throughout to provide the most current information.
- Includes a new chapter on Assessment of awareness during anaesthesia (Ch. 26).
- Offers a comprehensive guide to physical principles and their clinical application in anesthesia to help the reader practice safe and reliable anesthesia.
- Uses clinical examples throughout to aid in understanding.
- Provides practical advice on essential measurement and monitoring using the latest equipment and technology.
- Covers all topics related to equipment, physics and clinical measurement.
- Presents easy to understand information in a highly readable format with figures throughout to illustrate equipment and principles.