August's Consultations in Feline Internal Medicine, Volume 7, 1st Edition
Stay current with cutting-edge information from the leading feline experts! August’s Consultations in Feline Internal Medicine, Volume 7 takes the popular Current Therapy approach to the latest issues, advances, and therapies in feline care. The 103 new chapters are organized by body system
s, making information easy to access, and include more than 800 new detailed photographs, diagrams, and MR I and ultrasound images. Discussions of scientific findings always emphasize clinical relevance and practical application. This edition addresses new topics ranging from feline obesity and food allergies to respiratory mycoplasmal infections. From feline expert Susan Little, with chapters written by more than 130 international specialists, this practical resource will be an invaluable addition to every small animal clinician's library.
New to this edition
- 103 ALL-NEW chapters reflect the latest findings, reports, and evidence-based coverage of pressing topics such as:
- Managing respiratory mycoplasmal infections
- Continuous glucose monitoring in cats with diabetes
- Feline food allergy
- Stem cell therapy for chronic kidney disease
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Current concepts in preventing and managing obesity
- Recognition and treatment of hypertensive crises
- Feline social behavior and personality
- NEW Emergency and Critical Care Medicine section contains 13 chapters covering complicated and serious internal medical problems.
- NEW! More than 800 colorful new images clarify concepts and demonstrate clinical examples.
- The Current Therapy format focuses on the latest advances in feline care and includes broad, traditional, and controversial subjects of real clinical importance.
- Clinically relevant approach is supported with scientific research and promotes practical, progressive clinical management.
- More than 130 world-renowned contributors provide expert insight across the full spectrum of feline internal medicine.
- Extensive references make it easy to find additional information about specific topics most important to your practice.