Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease, 9th EditionExpert Consult - Enhanced Online Features and Print
Seeing is believing with the Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease, edited by the late Theodore Keats and Mark W. Anderson. Now streamlined into a more concise, portable print format, with a wealth of additional content online, this medical reference book’s thousands of images capture the roentgenographic presentation of a full range of normal variants and pseudo-lesions that may resemble pathologic conditions, helping you avoid false positives. You’d be hard pressed to find a comparable image collection in any one place online.
New to this edition
- Find the most essential content more quickly with a much more compact print volume that covers only the most important skeletal presentations.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, plus
- Complete coverage of soft tissues
- Hundreds of additional skeletal images
- Make the correct diagnosis with hundreds of MR and CT correlations.
- Recognize the entire spectrum of normal variants with over 6,000 images, the largest collection available on this topic.
- Prepare for the pitfalls of the oral exam with an easily accessible text that's designed to help you avoid false positives.