Anatomy and Physiology Online for Anatomy and Physiology (Access Code), 11th Edition
Get more from Patton’s Anatomy & Physiology text with this dynamic online course! Anatomy and Physiology Online uses narrated animations, interactive exercises, and assessments to help you master the most important concepts presented in the 11th edition of the textbook. Modules correspond to key chapters in the book, and each includes a set of lessons designed to reinforce your understanding of the human body and how it functions. Included with the purchase of a new Patton Anatomy & Physiology textbook or available separately, Anatomy and Physiology Online brings A&P to life!
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content in the Circulation of the Blood, The Male Reproductive System, and The Female Reproductive System modules matches the revisions in Patton’s Anatomy & Physiology textbook.
- NEW! New animations are also added to the three updated modules.
- More than 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs show anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes, making learning more visual and engaging.
- Over 150 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and show underlying structures and functions, such as pulmonary circulation, events of the cardiac cycle, and sensory and motor pathways of the central nervous system.
- More than 300 interactive exercises reinforce key concepts and provide immediate feedback with activities such as identification, image association, flash cards, crosswords, and sequencing.
- Lesson quizzes and module exams assess your understanding of the content and provide immediate feedback.
- Cardiac and respiratory audio segments allow you to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes.
- Complete glossary of terms includes definitions and audio pronunciations to facilitate mastery of key terms and concepts.
- Learning objectives focus your attention on the most important points for each lesson.
- Reading assignments from the text are closely aligned with the content and activities in each online lesson.