Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Review, 1st Edition
New to this edition
- NEW! Expert exam prep matching the latest AANP and ANCC exam blueprints and item formats, including multiple-choice questions in print and ordered-response and image-based questions online.
- NEW! More than 1,400 practice questions with answers and detailed rationales for correct answers
- NEW! Questions mirroring the Primary Care AGPCNP certification exams cover the latest information on assessment, diagnosis, patient education, planning and intervention, evaluation of response to health care, health promotion strategies, scope of practice, and ethics.
- NEW! Up-to-date clinical content reflects the very latest evidence-based clinical practice and national treatment guidelines and protocols.
- NEW! Randomly generated practice exams online deliver an unlimited number of practice exams with automated grading and feedback.
- NEW! Chapter on Test-Taking Strategies guides you through techniques to increase clinical reasoning skills, improve testing skills, learn strategies for decreasing anxiety, and employ tips to improve study habits.
- NEW! QSEN-focused questions highlight the graduate-level safety competency of the Quality & Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) initiative.
- NEW! Clinical chapters are divided into three areas to make it easy to locate specific information within each body system.