Acupuncture, Trigger Points and Musculoskeletal Pain, 3rd Edition
New to this edition
- Expanded chapter on fibromyalgia
- Expanded chapter on the neurophysiology of myofascial trigger points
- Revised and updated throughout to include all relevant clinical trial information
- More information on whiplash injuries
- New chapter on complex regional pain syndromes
- Evidence-based, up-to-date, and detailed information on trigger points, musculoskeletal pain, and the physiology of pain provide the most authoritative assessments available on this topic.
- Practical, step-by-step treatment guidelines help readers apply key concepts to actual practice.
- Clear illustrations demonstrate important techniques and areas of pain and needling.
- Expanded coverage of fibromyalgia and the neurophysiology of myofascial trigger points includes common symptoms and treatments.
- More information on new treatment options for the common problem of whiplash injuries.