Accident and Emergency X-Rays Made Easy, 1st Edition
- Covers the conditions most commonly encountered on an emergency basis or as the result
- Reviews the knowledge of normal anatomy and normal anatomical variations essential to interpreting radiographs accurately.
- Discusses effective methods for analyzing the diagnostic quality of x-rays and interpreting
- Addresses the many pitfalls and the enormous potential for error in technique and diagnosis.
- Use real-life cases of ‘memorable' patients to illustrate relevant historical facts and insights.