Abdominal Imaging, 1st EditionCase Review Series
- Presents more than 160 high-yield case studies organized by level of difficulty, helping you build your knowledge and confidence in stages.
- Includes more than 650 multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Uses short, easily digestible chapters covering the full range of abdominal imaging for efficient, effective learning and exam preparation.
- Features 700+ high-quality, full-color images spanning the GI and GU systems and pertinent patient cases reflecting current abdominal radiology practice. Images include fluoroscopy and plain films, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging, with coverage of key areas such as prostate MRI and rectal MRI, CT enterography, liver CT and MRI, and renal masses on CT and MRI.
- Consolidates topics covered in Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review and Genitourinary Imaging: Case Review into a single, convenient resource.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.