Rutherford's Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, 2-Volume Set, 10th Edition
- Incorporates fundamental vascular biology, diagnostic techniques, and decision making as well as medical, endovascular, and surgical treatment of vascular disease.
- Features numerous concise and comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms vital to patient evaluation and management.
- Covers all vascular imaging techniques, offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics of the vascular system.
- Employs a full-color layout, images and online videos, so readers can view clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly.
- Contains fully updated and more concise chapters with a focused format and summary for each that provides a quick access to key information—ideal for consultation as well as daily practice.
- Includes expanded coverage of the business of vascular surgery, including a new section on the use of technology platforms and social media, and new chapters on telemedicine, the development and operation of outpatient dialysis centers and multispecialty cardiovascular centers, vascular information on the internet, and much more.
- Provides new content on key topics such as endovascular treatment of complex aortic disease, acute vascular occlusion in the pediatric population, outpatient vascular care, and anatomic surgical exposures for open surgical reconstructions.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.