Yanoff & Duker's Retina and Vitreous Access Code, 1st Edition
Providing the latest diagnostic techniques, medical and surgical therapies for approaching patients with disorders of the retina and posterior segment, this ebook features the complete retina and vitreous section from Yanoff & Duker’s Ophthalmology 4th Edition, comprising 44 chapters with 13 videos. Delivering a wealth of coverage including: newest drug therapies (Anti-VEGF for wet ARMD and bevacizumab for complications of diabetes); expanded uses of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and ancillary imaging; dystrophies; vascular and macular disorders; surgery principles; retinal detachment; trauma; and, bonus surgical video footage.
Pin Code to the Expert Consult eBook version included within this retail pack purchase. Compatible with PC, Mac®, most mobile devices, and eReaders, Expert Consult allows you to browse, search, and interact with the entire content of this textbook – online and offline.
- This eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and tables from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features 44 concise yet comprehensive chapters covering with the full spectrum of retina diagnosis and treatment.
- Includes over 300 pages worth of content with over 500 images and artworks.
- Up-to-date content, the latest imaging techniques and drug therapies now becoming standard practice in the field.
- Includes 13 videos to illustrate key surgical procedures.