Workbook for Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 8th Edition
Corresponding to the chapters in Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 8th Edition, this workbook provides a clear, comprehensive review of all the material included in the text. Study tools help enhance your understanding of radiation physics and radiation protection, and practical exercises help them apply their knowledge to the practice setting. With exercises that reflect the latest ARRT and ASRT curriculum guidelines, this comprehensive workbook helps you prepare for ARRT exam success.
New to this edition
- NEW! Expanded coverage of Mammography compiles exercises on tomography and mammography into one chapter.
- UPDATED! Content reflects the latest ARRT and ASRT curriculum guidelines.
- A comprehensive review includes coverage of all the material included in the text, including x-radiation interaction, radiation quantities, cell biology, radiation biology, radiation effects, dose limits, patient and personnel protection, and radiation monitoring.
- A variety of question formats includes multiple choice, matching, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, true-false, labeling, general discussion items, and a post-test.
- Calculation exercises offer practice in applying the formulas and equations introduced in the text.
- Answers provided in the back of the book so you can easily check their work.
- Chapter highlights call out the most important information with an introductory paragraph and a bulleted summary.