Workbook for Health Careers Today, 6th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of health care skills and careers with practical exercises! Corresponding to the chapters in Health Careers Today, 6th Edition by Judith Gerdin, this workbook includes fun and engaging activities to support important concepts. With vocabulary and abbreviations exercises, concept applications, laboratory exercises, coloring and labeling, online activities, and more, Workbook for Health Careers Today is an excellent tool for mastering textbook material and preparing for exams.
New to this edition
- NEW! Three new chapters cover professionalism, medical mathematics, and medical terminology, offering the practice and repetition you need to master the basics of health care.
- Key terms and medical terminology activities in each chapter make it easy to learn health care terminology.
- Abbreviations exercises help you learn medical abbreviations and acronyms, along with their definitions.
- Concept application exercises cover key information and help in applying knowledge to the real world.
- Laboratory exercises offer hands-on activities to hone your lab skills and learn pharmacology.
- Critical-thinking activities build your decision-making skills.
- Coloring and labeling exercises help you learn key concepts and understand anatomical structures.
- Online activities offer practice with finding information and conducting research on the Internet.