Workbook and Licensure Exam Prep for Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 6th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 6th Edition! With chapters corresponding to the chapters in the textbook, this practical workbook helps you review and apply the concepts and procedures required for limited radiography practice. Exercises include fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, and matching questions, as well as labeling of anatomy diagrams and mock exams. Written by the textbook’s authors, this study tool includes an exam preparation guide to help you succeed on the ARRT Limited Scope of Practice in Radiography Exam and in a career as a Limited X-ray Machine Operator. This is the only workbook of its kind on the market!
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content in the workbook reflects current practice and corresponds to material in the textbook.
- NEW! Complete answer key is included in the book for immediate remediation.
- Anatomy and positioning labeling along with terminology exercises provide a thorough review of standard and accepted radiographic terminology.
- Section II provides content review with guidelines for exam prep, the ARRT content specifications for the Examination for the Limited Scope of Practice in Radiography, and a mock exam.
- Section I offers learning activities and practice for all limited radiography topics and concepts.
- Section III provides a preparation guide for the ARRT Bone Densitometry Equipment Operators Exam and includes study guidelines, ARRT content specifications, and a mock exam.
- Over 100 labeling exercises for anatomy and radiographic images help you learn anatomy and gain familiarity with how the body appears on radiographic images.
- Wide variety of exercises includes fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and matching, reinforcing your understanding of important topics including x-ray science and techniques, radiation safety, radiographic anatomy, pathology, patient care, ancillary clinical skills, and positioning of the upper and lower extremities, spine, chest, and head.