USMLE Step 3 Secrets, 1st Edition
Clear that final USMLE hurdle with confidence! Bestselling review author Dr. Ted O’Connell prepares you for every aspect of the challenging USMLE Step 3 exam with questions and concise answers designed for today’s residents. Following the popular time-tested Secrets Series® format this enjoyable easy-to-read book is extremely effective for ensuring success on one of the most important exams you’ll take in your medical career.
- Get the most out of your study time with a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 3 content, perfect for a refresher and practical preparation for this high-stakes, vignette-style exam.
- Benefit from the highly engaging Q&A format that interactively reviews your knowledge of diagnosis, treatment, and management of common disorders.
- Carry it with you and study at your convenience – anytime, anywhere.
- Tap into the knowledge and experience of co-authors who have all scored extremely well on all steps of the USMLE.
- Zero in on key information with figures, tables, and summary boxes that provide a concise visual overview of important board-relevant content.
- Apply tips, memory aids, and "secrets" gathered by Dr. O’Connell and used by students to pass the boards.
|Main Author||By Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, Thomas E. Blair, MD and Ryan A. Pedigo, MD|
|Trim||5.25 x 8.5|
|Publication Date||10 Dec 2014|
|Stock Status||IN STOCK|
- General Principles
- Disorders of the Nervous System and Special Senses
- Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Nutritional and Digestive System Disorders
- Behavioral and Emotional Disorders
- Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
- Disorders of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- Disorders of the Endocrine System
- Renal and Urinary Disorders
- Diseases and Disorders of the Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, the Fetus and the Newborn
- Disorders of Blood
- Disorders of the Male Reproductive System
- Disorders of the Immune System
- Clinical Case Scenarios