The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Nervous System Package, 2nd Edition2-Volume Set
The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Nervous System, 2nd Edition provides a highly visual guide to the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral motor and sensory systems. These two spectacularly illustrated volumes in the masterwork known as the (CIBA) Netter "Green Books" have been expanded and revised by Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jr., Ted M. Burns, Michael J. Aminoff, and Scott L. Pomeroy to mirror the many exciting advances in medicine and imaging - offering rich insights into neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, and the broad clinical spectrum of neurological diseases and disorders.
New to this edition
- Gain a rich clinical view of all aspects of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral motor and sensory systems in one comprehensive source, conveyed through beautiful anatomic illustrations as well as up-to-date radiologic images.
- Clearly see the connection between basic science and clinical practice with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Grasp current clinical concepts regarding development, pediatrics, and adult medicine captured in classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created specifically for these volumes by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others working in the Netter style.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the nervous system with thorough, richly illustrated coverage of neuroanatomy and physiology.
- Quickly understand complex topics thanks to a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Clearly visualize how core concepts of anatomy, physiology, and other basic sciences correlate across disciplines.
- Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that offer precision, clarity, detail and realism as they provide a visual approach to the clinical presentation and care of the patient.