The Clinical Placement, 4th EditionAn Essential Guide for Nursing Students
With a focus on preparation, expectations and how to think, act and communicate, The Clinical Placement: An essential guide for nursing students, 4th edition, is a valuable guide and companion for nursing students undertaking clinical placements. Written by Tracy Levett-Jones and Kerry Reid-Searl, this ‘must read’ book provides insights into the real world of practice, practical strategies for dealing with difficult and challenging situations, and a wealth of ideas to maximise learning and professional growth.
The Clinical Placement is supported by an engaging series of videos. These ‘Insights from Experts’ feature nurses from a diverse range of clinical practice areas who share insights, advice, challenges and opportunities for learning in a range of clinical settings.
New to this edition
- NEW author team, Tracy Levett-Jones and Kerry Reid-Searl
- NEW chapter 6 featuring:
- Reflection questions aligned to the 12 ‘Insights from experts’ videos on evolve
- ‘Need to know quick tips’ and ‘Challenges you may encounter’ for each clinical area
- NEW introductory video from Tracy Levett-Jones
Evolve resources include:
- An introductory video by Tracy Levett-Jones
- ‘Insights from Experts’ videos with registered nurses
- An eBook included with print purchase.