Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual for Kinn's The Medical Assistant, 14th EditionAn Applied Learning Approach
Designed to support the trusted content in Kinn’s The Medical Assistant, 14th Edition, this study guide is the essential review and practice companion to reinforce key concepts, encourage critical thinking, and ensure that you learn to master and apply key medical assisting content. This robust companion guide offers a wide range of exercises to reinforce your understanding of common administrative and clinical skills — including new certification preparation questions that offer additional practice for certification exams, a review of medical terminology and anatomy, and need-to-know workplace applications. Trusted for more than 60 years as a key part of the student journey from classroom to career, it also features competency checklists to clearly assess your performance and progression from day one until you land your first job as a Medical Assistant.
New to this edition
- NEW! Chapter reviews medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and pathology to reinforce key foundational knowledge.
- NEW! Expanded content on medical office accounts, collections, banking, and practice management prepares students to step into the role of a Medical Assistant.
- NEW! Certification Preparation questions help students focus on certification from the beginning of their studies.
- NEW! Streamlined presentation combines chapters and focuses on need-to-know content.
- Comprehensive coverage of all administrative and clinical procedures is built from Medical Assisting accreditation standards and competencies.
- Hundreds of practice questions (multiple-choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blank) help students with essential content review and practice.
- Skills practice, workplace applications, and online activities promote critical thinking before students enter practice.
- Procedure checklists help students track their performance of every procedure included in the textbook.
- Work products allows students to provide documentation of skills mastery for classroom or job-searching requirements.
- Chapter-by-chapter correlation with the textbook allows students to easily follow core textbook competencies.
- Perforated pages for on-the-go study or turn-in assignments and evaluations.