Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals - Binder Ready, 4th Edition
Binder-Ready Edition: This loose-leaf copy of the full text is a convenient, accessible, and customizable alternative to the bound book. With this binder-ready edition, you can personalize the text to match your unique study needs!
An ideal resource for the classroom or clinical setting, Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive, and highly visual approach to the sectional anatomy of the entire body. Side-by-side presentations of actual diagnostic images from both MRI and CT modalities and corresponding anatomic line drawings illustrate the planes of anatomy most commonly demonstrated by diagnostic imaging. Easy-to-follow descriptions detail the location and function of the anatomy, while clearly labeled images help you confidently identify anatomic structures during clinical examinations. In all, it’s the one reference you need to consistently produce the best possible diagnostic images.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARRT and ASRT curriculum guidelines.
- NEW! Additional lymphatic system images give readers a better picture of this nuanced body system.
- NEW! Additional pathology boxes help readers connect commonly encountered pathologies to related anatomy for greater diagnostic accuracy.
- NEW! Updated line art familiarizes readers with the latest 3D and vascular imaging technology.
- NEW! 2-color design makes difficult content easier to digest.
- Side-by-side presentation of anatomy illustrations and corresponding CT and MRI images clarifies the location and structure of sectional anatomy.
- More than 1,500 high-quality images and detailed line drawings demonstrate sectional anatomy for every body plane commonly imaged in the clinical setting.
- Updated summary tables are used to simplify and organize key information in each chapter.
- CT or MR images of special interest are featured on the opening page in each chapter to pique readers’ interest in the area about to be covered in the text.
- Reference drawings and corresponding scanning planes appear on appropriate pages with the actual images, so they are easily referenced for correlation between the scanning planes and the resulting images.
- Introductory chapter lays a foundation of the terminology that is related to sectional anatomy.