Practical Skin Cancer Surgery, 1st Edition
Practical Skin Cancer Surgery, written by Dr Mileham Hayes, offers primary care physicians a comprehensive practical go-to guide to detail and teach Skin Cancer Surgery operations which can be done in a doctor’s clinic under local anaesthetic.
- • Primary care physicians
- • Surgical trainees
- • Surgery specific.
- • Clearly structured step-by-step instructions.
- • The book is divided into 8 sections covering all the requirements of the College examinations.
- • Evidence based diagnosis treatment and surgery.
Progressing from equipment and set up, anatomy, basic, straight-line excisions to more complex flaps, Practical Skin Cancer Surgery outlines step-by-step, methodical instruction to proficiently excise skin cancer in a clinic, under local anaesthetic.
- • Clinical photo sequences
- • Stepped approach to procedures
- • Warning boxes
- • Hints and Tips
- • Notes