Plastic Surgery, 4th EditionVolume 5: Breast
Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new full-color clinical photos, dynamic videos, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated video presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in breast surgery.
New to this edition
- New volume editor Maurice Nahabedian brings his expertise and know-how to all aspects of breast surgery
- Provides updated coverage of: Device considerations in breast augmentation; Breast implant-associated anaplastic large-cell lymphoma; Surgical management of post-mastectomy lymphedema; Gynecomastia surgery; and Radiation therapy in the setting of breast reconstruction.
- Covers the emerging fields of microsurgical lymphatic reconstruction, super microsurgery, sternal fixation and more.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in breast surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations that take you step-by-step through key techniques and procedures.
Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!