Penn Clinical Manual of Urology, 2nd EditionExpert Consult - Online and Print
Concise and practical, the Penn Clinical Manual of Urology is an indispensable guide to the daily practice of urology. This one-volume medical reference book presents the key clinical information you need to diagnose and treat urologic disorders quickly and effectively, featuring brief, well-illustrated chapters and an easy-to-read format. Essential for clinical questions and answers, the Penn Clinical Manual of Urology deserves a place on the bookshelf of not only every urologist, but every provider treating urologic problems.
"This is a powerhouse of a textbook ... it punches well above its diminutive size." Reviewed by: Tim Lane, Consultant Urologist, Lister Hospital, March 2015
New to this edition
- Stay abreast of new AUA and ICI Incontinence guidelines, and access up-to-date information on the latest treatment recommendations, therapy for castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and active surveillance for prostate cancer.
- Effectively prepare for board examinations and recertification.
- Understand and apply evaluation and management techniques for male subfertility and androgen deficiency.
- Focus on hot topics in urology, including stress and mixed urinary incontinence; therapy for prolapse; overactive bladder; and renal cell carcinoma.
- Review chapters on the major categories of urologic diseases, and integrate radiology, radiation therapy, nephrology, pediatric urology, transplantation surgery, and vascular surgery.
- Search the entire contents online at Expert Consult!
- Find information quickly and easily with a format that includes clearly presented algorithms, tables, and figures.
- Effectively review for the boards using the self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.