Pathophysiology Applied to Nursing, 1st Edition
- Content has been assembled by academics and expert clinicians with input from physiologists, pharmacists, medical practitioners and other health professionals.
- Easy-to-follow body system organization explores pathophysiology concepts related to each system.
- The clinical case study approach featuring realistic scenarios emphasizes application of pathophysiology and pharmacology concepts in nursing practice.
- Each chapter includes questions and reflective learning exercises to reinforce important concepts.
- A holistic framework is presented as a method for assessing major health problems.
- Key aspects of biological and behavioral sciences are integrated into the chapters.