Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition
Learn to master a highly specialized form of animal surgery. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition offers a unique, detailed, comprehensive and highly illustrated account of surgical procedures that will improve outcomes for all surgical and dental specialists. The second edition of this text is a collaborative effort from both human and veterinary oral surgeons – each considered an expert in their field. With in-depth clinical photos, and illustrations, this indispensable resource is perfect for both general practitioners and students alike.
New to this edition
- NEW! Expert Consult site provides you with digital access to the full textbook.
- NEW! Additional chapters on the latest discoveries and techniques cover Diagnostic imaging in oral and maxillofacial surgery, Piezosurgery, Temporomandibular ankyloses and pseudoankylosis, and Regenerative techniques in maxillofacial surgery.
- An authoritative collaboration between human and animal surgeons includes over 30 international contributors whorepresent the peak of professional expertise in the field.
- UNIQUE! Only book on the market devoted to a surgical specialty of growing relevance provides you with a look at a highly specialized practice.
- High-quality illustrations combined with step-by-step textual guidance give you a clear understanding of the material.
- In-depth descriptions of surgical conditions provide you with detailed explanations of surgical procedures.