Ophthalmic Genetic Diseases, 1st EditionA Quick Reference Guide to the Eye and External Ocular Adnexa Abnormalities
Comprehensive yet concise, Ophthalmic Genetic Diseases: A Quick Reference Guide to the Eye and External Ocular Adnexa Abnormalities, by Dr. Natario L. Couser, provides current, clinically focused information on more than 400 genetic eye diseases. This first-of-its-kind title is a useful resource for busy medical students, residents, or fellows, and is a handy quick reference for practicing ophthalmologists, geneticists, genetic counselors, pediatricians, optometrists, and other healthcare professionals who evaluate and manage patients with genetic eye diseases.
- Groups genetic abnormalities by anatomical location most often affected for easy reference.
- Synthesizes complex genetic data and research into digestible and practical guidance for understanding the genetic aspects of eye disease.
- Presents relevant clinical information in a concise and organized manner to help you make a diagnosis or assist in guiding referrals.
- Includes an appendix covering genetic eye disorders by clinical sign.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance into a single, convenient resource.