Ocular Disease: Mechanisms and Management, 1st EditionExpert Consult - Online and Print
Ocular Disease—a newly introduced companion volume to the classic Adler’s Physiology of the Eye—correlates basic science and clinical management to describe the how and why of eye disease processes and the related best management protocols. Editors Leonard A. Levin and Daniel M. Albert—two of the world’s leading ophthalmic clinician-scientists—have recruited as contributors the most expert and experienced authorities available in each of the major areas of ophthalmic disease specific to ophthalmology: retina, cornea, cataract, glaucoma, uveitis, and more. The concise chapter structure features liberal use of color—with 330 full-color line artworks, call-out boxes, summaries, and schematics for easy navigation and understanding. In print and online at expertconsult.com, this comprehensive resource provides you with a better and more practical understanding of the science behind eye disease and its relation to treatment.
- Includes access to the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with images and references.
- Covers all areas of disease in ophthalmology including retina, cornea, cataract, glaucoma, and uveitis for the comprehensive information you need for managing clinical cases.
- Presents a unique and pragmatic blend of necessary basic science and clinical application to serve as a clinical guide to understanding the cause and rational management of ocular disease.
- Features 330 full-color line artworks that translate difficult concepts and discussions into concise schematics for improved understanding and comprehension.
- Provides the expert advice of internationally recognized editors with over 40 years of experience together with a group of world class contributors in basic science and clinical ophthalmology.